Multi Dop Pro
- Portable and compact
The device is flexible, portable and always at ready for use in the consulting room or patient bedside.
- Provides all available options for examining disorders in cerebral circulations.
By combining the 2 and 4 MHz probes, this device provides all available options for examining disorders in cerebral circulations and cooperate in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular anomalies, stenosis and occlusion.
- Low-cost diagnosis process
For disease and disorders for peripheral vascular system, when the device is combined to 8 MHz probe, it provides low-cost diagnosis process.
- Variety in type and size of monitor
Depending on the specific needs the type and size of monitor can be choosen.
- Reasonably priced entry-level model
- Compact design
- Integrated keyboard
- Integrated DVD drive
- For use in the consulting room
- 1 Doppler channel
- 1 spectra window
- Doppler M-Mode
- 4 USB port
- No analog inputs and 4 analog outputs
- Remote support